Thursday, October 14, 2010

we're in heaven..

owh thinking about our younger years

there was only u n me

we were young n wild n free

now nothing cam take u away from me

we've been down that road before

but thats over now

you keep me coming for more

n baby ur all that i want

when ur lying here in my arms

im finding it hard to believe

were in heaven

n love is all that i need

n i found it there in your heart

is it to see

we r in heaven

oh once in ur life u find someone

who will turn ur world around

pick u up when u fall down

now nothing could change what u meant to me

theres alot that i could say

bt just hold me now

cause our love will light the way

5 comments:

  1. waaallooooowwwwwwweyhhhhh.
    anniversary ke pe nih?jiwang smacam.x pnah2

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhuhu......mn de anniversary r.grrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. geli siotttt! hahahahahahaa

    jiwang...jiwang..jiwangg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha............pe kes ni?along copy paste je

    ReplyDelete